KEF Media on TwitterMy Tweets
The Daily Buzz™
Airing in the Top 25+ Markets Reaching 120 Million Households
KEF Media acquired The Daily Buzz™ and has brought back the fast-paced, one-hour program that features celebrity interviews and profiles, gossip, and news-you-can-use that integrates paid publicity content covering a wide variety of verticals including consumer, fashion, finance, health, hospitality, sports, travel and many others. Original anchors Lance Smith and Kia Malone return to host The Daily Buzz™ with regular appearances by entertainment reporter Scott Carty in Los Angeles and Josh McBride in New York.
The Daily Buzz™ returned as a weekly program airing nationwide on Pop in addition to appearing on multiple digital channels with regular daily updates. As the new version of the Buzz rolls out, additional broadcast and digital platforms will be added.
Owned by CBS Corporation, Pop is one of the fastest-growing networks on television. Pop has expanded its distribution on traditional cable and over-the-top platforms and drove double-digit growth in viewership among ages 18-49 (+21%) and women 25-54 (+13%), according to Nielsen (Total Day, L+7). Currently seen in 80+ million homes.
The Daily Buzz will also air on Youtoo America (starting in July), Soul of the South and numerous OTT platforms reaching an additional 40+ million homes.
Get to Know the On-Air Talent!
As Seen on the Show – Client Integrations
Country Inns and Suites
Kalahari Resorts Integration
GMO Answers Integration
There is a multitude of ways you can incorporate The Daily Buzz™ for your brand’s benefit!
- Stand alone segments
- Satellite Media Tours
- In-studio interviews
- Two-Minute TV Segments and Social Media Packages
- Three-Minute TV Segments and Social Media Packages
- Buzz Bites: 60-second news brief in target markets hosted by DBZ talent.
- Show Take Over: TV episode built around your brand messaging, weaved into the Daily Buzz content.
- Hot Topic Segments: Mixing non-branded and integrate 20-25 seconds of your branded content.
- On-Location Interviews: Want our crew at your event?